Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well, it has begun...


and no, this is not just a messy room. It is my attempt at packing!! I am packing for two months in Virginia. I leave this Sunday, February 4. I know it's the Superbowl, but we'll have to listen to it on the radio and finish it up in our hotel room. As to my emotions, name one...I probably have it.
Also, how do you pack for two months while also packing for two years? I really think I need Shannon to come home and help me pack. She's a pro at doing this.
One more thing: I thought you might all find this interesting. The high for tomorrow in Ivanovo is 0 degrees and the low is... a whopping -11 degrees. So who's coming to visit me next winter? =)

5 comments:

SP said...

Good luck with the packing! You know I was so last minute!

Mandy said...

I can't believe you are already leaving!!! I had a phone check-in today, and realized it will be time for me to be off to training before I realize it, too. Keep me posted on how things are going...I know I can learn so much from you and Shan :)

Bella Sera said...

How's it going so far?

Bella Sera said...

Ummmm I don't see Gracie in the picture. Didn't you pack her?

Sarah Dean said...

Sadly enough, no. She was not "packable." Gracie is mourning my absence though. Miss y'all!