Monday, September 04, 2006

Isn't it great ...

to have a loving family and to have the type of childhood where all you can remember is love? I know many people don't, so I feel amazingly blessed. Here is a conversation I had with my cousin, Hollis. He will be four this month.

Hollis: Where did my Momma go?
Me: She is coming back--she likes you too much to leave you.
Hollis: mmm hhmm. Nannie likes me too...you too.
Me: We sure do.
Hollis: Everybody loves me.

Needless to say, he is very confident. It's funny and endearing. That's my family...we've always felt loved.

3 comments:

SP said...

Girl, it is a blessing.

Mandy said...

Sarah, I think I kept seeing your bro's head on my TV this weekend!!! (During UT AWESOME defeat of 9th ranked Cal) Am I correct?

Bella Sera said...

You DID see him on Tv ths weekend...Now you now someone famous!!!