Thursday, May 17, 2007

Leaving...

on a jet plane. Or as my dear brothers would say, I'm sailing soon. Friday, the 18th, to be exact. It will be good because He is. It's been good to be at home, and I'm blessed to have friends and family, near and far, that love me so much. Now it's time to go. My friends that now live in places unseen have numerous stories to tell, and I hope to join them soon with stories of my own...of language and navigation debacles and numerous instances of grace. Until then...

3 comments:

Matt said...

hey girl... you'll soon have stories of your own. I'll be praying for you. Saying goodbyes are tough, but He will give you the strength you need... you know that. I can't wait til you are out on the field.. I miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! I'm very excited for you. I know you were ready to go. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to talk to you again before you left. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you,
Courtney

Bella Sera said...

Glad you got there with all your stuff...here's to a new adventure and another stamp in your passport. Live out loud!!!