Monday, July 02, 2007

An Apology...

Friends,

I'd like to apologize for the lack of blogging. We have dial up right now, hence the reason I haven't blogged in a while. Soon, we shall get high-speed and it will again be easier to blog.

I just returned from Moscow. I realized how much I love that city but how glad I am that I live in the much smaller city of Ivanovo. I was able to see great friends and meet new ones--it was like a breath of fresh air.

I hope you are all well...where ever you are.

5 comments:

Matt said...

great to hear from you. keep the updates coming chica!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Sarah! She is there and all is as it should be. How are you? We miss you here.

By the way, I check you rblog from Shannon's! :)

Will You Forgive Me? said...

Hey, let us know the next time you will be in town...at least now you know that you don't really need a train ticket until like 20 minutes before you leave lol. Glad to hear you made it back both times...we finally got our internet here...let us know when you get yours too!

Right Next Door,
-DR

Bella Sera said...

Miss you girl. I'm back from Romania and thought about you a lot while I was there....

jenna said...

Hi Sarah... FYI the tattoo parlour in Venezia is called Gaman Studios. I think you have to call first and make an appointment. All the info should be here:

http://www.gamantattoostudio.com/

They were so sweet and accomodating. Cheers, good luck!

- jenna